Category: Party.San Open Air
Important informatios and running order
RUNNING ORDER ONLINE / DAY TICKET / FLUNKY-BALL / ROAD CLOSURE
We hope the so far quite warm summer is keeping you in the loop...Party.San Metal Open Air 2014 will take place very soon! Today we present you the final running order!!! We really hope you like the splitting this way. Please note the time schedule of our tent-stage and compare it with the times of the main-stage. Note: The shuttle bus from Muehlhausen train station to the festival site drives as usual. You can view the shuttle bus timetable here.
please click HERE !
DAY TICKET / DOOR TICKETS
This year we will again offer you day tickets. The ticket per day costs 55,-€. Weekend tickets for the whole festival will cost 80,-€ when you purchase them at the festival site! You still have time to pre-order your ticket here: www.cudgel.de
All of you which attended at the last year games surely know of what we are talking about! It's war again! See the links below for all necessary application forms and laws of the game of the third Party.San Metal Open Air - Flunkyball edition. Please call your team to arms!
This is the alcoholic procedure:
- You need a team of 5 hard-drinking warriors.
- Fill in the application form and e-mail or fax it to: email@example.com or mieze@party-san or via Fax to: +49 (0)3643 4953019 . Instrctions&Rules: http://www.party-san.de/fileadmin/download/pdf/PSOA2014_flunkyball_anleitung.pdf | Registerform: COMPLETED .
- We are choosing the teams by chance and send you a certificate of participation.
- You need to appear at the day/time of the battle and try to defend your team.
- All competitors will obtain one official Party.San Metal Open Air FLUNKYBALL-Shirt. The winning team of the game will get a trophy and extremely rare Champion shirts!!!
Turnier: Friday, august 08th 2014, 09:00 o'clock at Party.San Metal Open Air close to the night entry. Party.San Metal Open Air is providing beer, game balls and referees.
Note: During the festival the road (L1027) between Bad Tennstedt – Bruchstedt to Schlotheim will beclosed. Please drive through Kirchheilingen to reach Schlotheim.
UPDATE [05.08.2014]<br/> NOTE: Due to hard weather conditions over the last days the federal highway B249 between Mühlhausen and Schlotheim is closed! In case you are driving from western direction please use the detour up from Mühlhausen L1016 > L2041 arriving Schlotheim over Obermehler! The detour is signposted and easy to drive. The festival area is save...dont be afraid! <br/><br/> Everyone arriving from eastern direction please drive through Bad Langensalza B84 > L1027 in direction Schlotheim! <br/><br/> Beer is cold and the weather forecast looks ok!